ILM Jewelry | Fresh Fashion Accessories | Custom Design | Bracelets
Please note: Due to the current Covid-19 situation, please expect delays in delivery.
- CANADA - Free Standard Shipping (1-2 Weeks Delivery Time) || Upgrade to Expedited Shipping (5-10 Business Days Delivery Time): $18.00
- U.S - Expedited Shipping (2-3 Weeks Delivery Time) : $22.00
- INTERNATIONAL: Expedited Shipping (2-4 Weeks Delivery Time) : $22.00
Due to the unique nature of our products, all sales are final.
Exchanges are considered if item(s) are defective or damaged; in which:
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return for exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Sale items - Only regular priced items may be considered for exchange and all sale items are final sale.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
PO Box 38102 Country Hills Calgary Alberta CA T3K5G9.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Over time, jewelry may tarnish especially when exposed to moisture, oils, salts and acids, which mainly come from our skin. Prolong your designs and prevent any tarnishing as well as wear & tear with the following:
- Be sure to remove jewelry before showering, the gym/working out, or any activities that involve water, sweat or extreme sports
- When not in use, store jewelry in its box or pouch, a jewelry box, or anywhere away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Wipe your jewelry (beads included) with a soft cloth, every so often. Polishing/buffing cloths may also be purchased at your local craft or jewelry stores.
NOTE: Natural stone may either fade or become darker over time, due to your oils and sunlight
When ordering, please be sure to include in Special Instructions, whether or not you need a smaller or bigger wrist size. Otherwise, all bracelets come as follows:
- Extra Small (6.5")
- Small/Average Womens (7")
- Medium (7.5")
Mens & Unisex:
- Small (7")
- Medium/Average Mens (7.5")
- Large (8")
- Please contact email@example.com or state age in Special Instructions